My name is George Liska. I am 99 years old. I spent three weeks in Edmonds, Washington at the clinic of Dr. Richard Kitaeff. During the three weeks I was there, I received the Mora therapy, water therapy and acupuncture, which saved my legs; whereas the three doctors in Carson City and South Lake Tahoe said my gangrenous legs would have to be amputated. Thank you, Dr. Kitaeff, for saving my legs.
- East-West Medicine: Towards a More Complete Integrative Paradigm
- Addiction Withdrawal Program in Edmonds, North Seattle
- Treatment and Prevention of Autoimmune Disease at New Health Medical Center
- Natural Treatment of Stress-Related Anxiety, Depression and Insomnia in Edmonds, WA.
- Treating Infertility & Supporting Pregnancy Naturally