About Our Facility
We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility with the highest quality
of care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. We proudly serve the following locations:
Edmonds, Shoreline, Lynnwood, and Seattle.
- As we continue to coexist with CV19, healthcare recommendations have changed
- all customers are encouraged to wear a mask, but not mandatory starting Apr 2023
- common surfaces are still sanitized regularly
- air filters still going in common areas and each treatment room
- masks are provided to employees and customers who do not have one, but wish to wear one
We thank you for your respect for one another.
Appointments & Cancellation Policy
Appointments are available for new and existing patients, please contact our office by phone or email.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 48 hours notice.
We ask for this advance notice so that we can offer this appointment to another patient.
A fee may be charged if a patient does not show up for an appointment without sufficient notice.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our practice for your health care.
Our office does accept major insurance plans and we will be more than happy to submit all insurance forms for you and help you recover the most from your benefits. However, we ask you to get to know your insurance plan so you may provide feedbacks to your individual insurance to further improve its coverage, click here for more help.
For patients without insurance, an affordable price plan has been established to help people access the care they need.
Forms of payment accepted by the office are check, cash, or any major credit card.